Major discoveries include a vastly expanded fossil record, discoveries relating to the DNA codes of life, exposing the intricate complexities within living things, epigenetics, orphan genes, hox genes, mitochondrial DNA, quantum biology and the complexities of human consciousness.
Major developments within these research fields are placed within a scientific “melting pot”, enabling new proposals to emerge from the mix.
In Selfish Genes in ICU? Dr Michael Jarvis aims to present the information in a way that is understandable by readers without scientific training. At the same time, he is of the opinion that this information can motivate biologists to critically examine their understanding of evolutionary processes.
- universe before life
- the age of our earth
- history of major changes on earth
- darwin’s theory of evolution
- richard dawkins ‘selfish gene’ concept
- how complete is the fossil record?
- distinguishing missing links from other complexities
- the dna code for life
- the simplest living cell
- viruses and their origin
- photosynthesis breakthrough
- increasing complexity of life
- important role of dinosaurs
- ecology and its intricate complexities
- intricate complexity: human eye
- intricate complexity: human ear
- intricate complexity: giraffe
- changes in the theory of evolution since darwin
- micro-evolution, macro-evolution, and mega-evolution
- more about evolution: epigenetics
- more about evolution: orphan GENES
- more about evolution: hox genes
- more about evolution: mitochondrial dna
- are mutations random?
- our quantum universe
- quantum biology
- consciousness and quantum connections?
- conscious universe?
- are selfish genes in icu?
- put it all in the “melting pot”
- quantum evolution theory
- my concluding statement
Page through the sample PDF
Download the PDF extract of first 3 chapters
WHERE TO OBTAIN THE BOOK
E-books and printed copies from AMAZON-Kindle
Within South Africa printed copies also directly from the author. Choose the ‘Book Order’ option in the form below to order your copy (R330.00 – includes delivery)
Click here to contact us or to place an order
Connect with the author